Apply online for the Computer Application Training program.
Download and print the CAT application form.
NOTE: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to print or view the downloaded version of the Application. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free. To get it, Click Here
CAT Application Procedure
Apply For Your CAT Benefit:
- Select the school and course that you would like to attend from the CAT Directory. UET staff will verify your eligibility to receive a CAT voucher.
- Complete your application. Check to make sure you have completed all parts of the application and that the information you have provided is accurate.
UET Staff will:
- Review each application for eligibility
- Mail a tuition voucher to eligible applicants. NOTE: Your CAT account will be charged for the course costs not to exceed $750. The CAT voucher will be good for 90 days. If you do not use your voucher, write "void" on the voucher and mail it back to the UET Office. Your CAT account will be adjusted accordingly.
- Notify applicants who do not meet eligibility requirements.
Register for Class:
- After receiving your voucher, register for the class at the school listed on your CAT voucher. You MUST wait until you receive your voucher before registering for class.
- Present your voucher, along with picture identification, to the school.
- Complete your training.
The School will:
- Forward an invoice, along with a certificate stating you completed training to the UET Office.
NOTE: Do not pre-pay for computer training. Payment will be sent directly to the school.