College Credit Reimbursement Program (CR)

Eligible State of Ohio bargaining unit employees may attend a school or college with regional accreditation (e.g., North Central Association of Schools & Colleges). The program will reimburse you for tuition and mandatory instructional fees paid for college credit courses.

You may apply before you enroll or after you complete the course.


The College Reimbursement program offers reimbursement for courses taken.

It is a good idea to apply for pre-approval of the course before taking it. That way you can be sure the course meets the Union Education Trust guidelines. If you have already taken the class or do not wish to obtain pre-approval you may submit just the reimbursement request. Please allow 30 days to process payments.

In either case, it is important to follow the proper procedures. Click on the appropriate link below to see how it works.

I am seeking pre-approval

I am NOT seeking pre-approval

CR Application

  • Apply online for the College Credit Reimbursement Program. You can login to your MyUET account via the username and password fields in the header.
  • Download a printable version of the CIP Application (Adobe Acrobat .PDF format)